US drones are praised by officials for their reliability, but quite often high-profile militants reported slain have turned up later, unharmed. Though this hasn’t happened yet in the case of cleric Anwar al-Awlaki, the Yemeni government is reporting they don’t have any actual evidence that Awlaki was killed either. According to security officials, the last information that have is that he was in the motorcade when the US attacked it, but two of the three cars escaped, and Awlaki’s body was never found.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Pompeo Predicts US-North Korea Relations Will Return to 'Situation Normal' - May 24th, 2018
- North Korea Will Give Trump Time to Reconsider Summit - May 24th, 2018
- Houses Passes $717 Billion Military Spending Bill - May 24th, 2018
- Trump Cancels North Korea Summit, Brags of US Nukes - May 24th, 2018
- North Korea: Up to US If Summit Will Happen, Or Nuclear Showdown - May 23rd, 2018