A decade in to a disastrous NATO occupation which shows no sign of ending, Afghans still see the return of the Taliban is an inevitability. Given the grim situation across Afghanistan, they are also starting to wonder if that’s any worse than the NATO occupation.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Officials Spar Over State Dept's $1 Million Venezuela Scheme - December 10th, 2017
- In Pushing Saudis on Yemen Aid, US Warns About Losing Congressional Support - December 10th, 2017
- As US-Russia Tensions Rise, 1987 Nuke Treaty in Jeopardy - December 10th, 2017
- Syrian Army, Allies Advance Against Rebel-Held Idlib - December 10th, 2017
- Protests Across Middle East Against Trump's Jerusalem Declaration - December 8th, 2017