A decade in to a disastrous NATO occupation which shows no sign of ending, Afghans still see the return of the Taliban is an inevitability. Given the grim situation across Afghanistan, they are also starting to wonder if that’s any worse than the NATO occupation.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Taliban Destroys Afghan Army Base in Kandahar - October 19th, 2017
- Germany Suspends Training for Iraqi Kurdish Troops - October 18th, 2017
- Oil Firm Sees Congressional Vote on Iran Deal as Potential Positive - October 18th, 2017
- Saudi Airstrike Kills Six Civilians, Mostly Children, in North Yemen - October 18th, 2017
- Kurdish Independence at Risk Amid Iraqi Offensive - October 18th, 2017