It doesn’t get anywhere near the coverage that the various other wars do, but nine years in the US war in the Philippines, aimed at helping the Philippines government crush Muslim separatists, shows no sign of ending. Some 600 special forces troops are in the country, and there is no indication they’ll be leaving.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump to Boost Exports of Lethal US Drones - March 20th, 2018
- Tests of Substance in Britain Poisoning Will Take Three Weeks - March 20th, 2018
- Iraq Approves Turkish Military Operations Against Border Kurds - March 20th, 2018
- Trump Praises Visiting Saudi Crown Prince, Focusing on Arms Sales - March 20th, 2018
- Cordial Talks Between Trump and Putin; Two Will Meet Soon - March 20th, 2018