In July, it was revealed that while trying to track down Osama bin Laden the CIA set up a phony vaccination program to collect children’s DNA. Afterwards, real aid agencies reported that they were facing restrictions on movement inside Pakistan.
And it just keeps getting worse. With US-Pakistan relations near a breaking point and concerns of CIA operatives everywhere, the Save the Children group announced it was forced to evacuate several members of its staff.
The concern wasn’t just that they were being restricted from humanitarian operations, but that the CIA scheme had implicated their program as well, and they were concerned the Pakistani military spy agency would arrest them.
Save the Children insists they had no idea about the CIA’s scheme, which apparently used the organization’s name as cover to set up shop in Abbottabad. The doctor at the heart of the CIA’s phony program also attended Save the Children training sessions previously.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Afghan Officials Warn Malistan District on the Verge of Collapse - November 12th, 2018
- Taliban Overrun West Afghanistan District, Killing 37 Police and Civilians - November 12th, 2018
- Taliban Slaughter Elite Afghan Troops, as 'Safe' District Is Falling - November 12th, 2018
- North Korea Warns US-South Korea Drills Violate Agreement - November 12th, 2018
- IAEA Report Shows Iran Continues to Honor Nuclear Deal - November 12th, 2018