A new analysis piece from the Associated Press takes a closer look at what’s been happening with US-Pakistani relations over the past two weeks, with officials making enormous allegations and at times even talking up the prospect of invading Pakistan. Is the US trying to scare Pakistan into acquiescence, or are they just so confused that they’re throwing conflicting statements out without a broader plan in mind?
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Turkey: Kurdish Banner in Raqqa Proves US Sided With Terrorists - October 20th, 2017
- Many Afghan Troops Run Away While in US to Train - October 20th, 2017
- Spain to Start Catalonia Takeover Saturday - October 20th, 2017
- Niger Deaths Highlight Growing US Involvement in Africa - October 20th, 2017
- Niger Ambush the Result of 'Massive Intelligence Failure' - October 20th, 2017