A new analysis piece from the Associated Press takes a closer look at what’s been happening with US-Pakistani relations over the past two weeks, with officials making enormous allegations and at times even talking up the prospect of invading Pakistan. Is the US trying to scare Pakistan into acquiescence, or are they just so confused that they’re throwing conflicting statements out without a broader plan in mind?
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- White House Assembling a Team for Upcoming North Korea Summit - March 16th, 2018
- US Shifts Toward Harsher Stance on Russia With Sanctions and Condemnation - March 16th, 2018
- Putin Furious After Britain Says He Ordered Attack - March 16th, 2018
- Cluster Bombs Reportedly Dropped on Syria's Eastern Ghouta - March 16th, 2018
- Turkey Attacks Hospital in Syria's Afrin, Killing Nine - March 16th, 2018