A new analysis piece from the Associated Press takes a closer look at what’s been happening with US-Pakistani relations over the past two weeks, with officials making enormous allegations and at times even talking up the prospect of invading Pakistan. Is the US trying to scare Pakistan into acquiescence, or are they just so confused that they’re throwing conflicting statements out without a broader plan in mind?
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump Officials Trying to Finalize Legal Language to Expand Gitmo's Use - August 20th, 2017
- White House Continues to Talk Up 'Preventative War' Against North Korea - August 20th, 2017
- Trump Elevates US Cyber Command to a Formal Military Command - August 20th, 2017
- Abbas: After 20 Meetings I Still Don't Understand Trump's Peace Plan - August 20th, 2017
- Lebanon's Army Advances Deep Into ISIS-Held Border Territory - August 20th, 2017