A new analysis piece from the Associated Press takes a closer look at what’s been happening with US-Pakistani relations over the past two weeks, with officials making enormous allegations and at times even talking up the prospect of invading Pakistan. Is the US trying to scare Pakistan into acquiescence, or are they just so confused that they’re throwing conflicting statements out without a broader plan in mind?
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US Airstrike Killed 14 Civilians in Northern Afghanistan - July 20th, 2018
- US Adds Another $200 Million to Ukraine Military Aid - July 20th, 2018
- Cleric Sadr Calls for Delay in Forming Iraqi Govt as Protests Grow - July 19th, 2018
- Putin: Talks on Extending START Nuclear Treaty Must Start Now - July 19th, 2018
- Trump Invites Putin to White House for Second Summit - July 19th, 2018