A new analysis piece from the Associated Press takes a closer look at what’s been happening with US-Pakistani relations over the past two weeks, with officials making enormous allegations and at times even talking up the prospect of invading Pakistan. Is the US trying to scare Pakistan into acquiescence, or are they just so confused that they’re throwing conflicting statements out without a broader plan in mind?
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Over 170 Casualties in Afghan Election Attacks - October 20th, 2018
- Pentagon Cancels Major Aerial Wargames With South Korea - October 19th, 2018
- Saudi King Gives Trump Room to Avoid Acting Over Killing of Journalist - October 19th, 2018
- US Airstrikes Kill 32 Civilians in Eastern Syria - October 19th, 2018
- Bolton Pushes Trump to Withdraw From Russian Nuclear Treaty - October 19th, 2018