In a shocking example of just how common threats of suicide are, a new Defense Department report has revealed that nearly half of the military suicides in 2010 sought professional help within 90 days of killing themselves, and at least one third of them actually told someone that they were going to take their own lives.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- House: No Authorization for US to Attack Iran - May 25th, 2018
- Report: Israel Struck Syria Airbase to Target Hezbollah Members - May 25th, 2018
- Pompeo Assures South Korea That US Is Committed to Denuclearization - May 25th, 2018
- South Korea Disappointed at Abrupt US Decision to Cancel Kim Summit - May 25th, 2018
- Trump, Mattis Say June 12 Summit With North Korea Could Still Happen - May 25th, 2018