The unmentionable part of Israel’s massive military just got mentioned, as Tzvi Tzur, the former military chief of staff, today discussed Israel’s nuclear weapons program, one which Israeli officials are loathe to confirm even exists, but which is universally acknowledged privately.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Yemeni Forces Stop Houthis Attempt to Reopen Hodeidah Supply Route - October 18th, 2018
- Trump Threatens to Send Military to Close Border With Mexico - October 18th, 2018
- US Opposes Koreas' New No-Fly Zone Plans - October 18th, 2018
- Trump Administration Bans US Aid Groups From North Korea - October 18th, 2018
- Sen. Corker: Trump Must End Intel Clampdown on Khashoggi - October 18th, 2018