The unmentionable part of Israel’s massive military just got mentioned, as Tzvi Tzur, the former military chief of staff, today discussed Israel’s nuclear weapons program, one which Israeli officials are loathe to confirm even exists, but which is universally acknowledged privately.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump to Boost Exports of Lethal US Drones - March 20th, 2018
- Tests of Substance in Britain Poisoning Will Take Three Weeks - March 20th, 2018
- Iraq Approves Turkish Military Operations Against Border Kurds - March 20th, 2018
- Trump Praises Visiting Saudi Crown Prince, Focusing on Arms Sales - March 20th, 2018
- Cordial Talks Between Trump and Putin; Two Will Meet Soon - March 20th, 2018