The unmentionable part of Israel’s massive military just got mentioned, as Tzvi Tzur, the former military chief of staff, today discussed Israel’s nuclear weapons program, one which Israeli officials are loathe to confirm even exists, but which is universally acknowledged privately.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Cleric Sadr Calls for Delay in Forming Iraqi Govt as Protests Grow - July 19th, 2018
- Putin: Talks on Extending START Nuclear Treaty Must Start Now - July 19th, 2018
- Trump Invites Putin to White House for Second Summit - July 19th, 2018
- Afghan Defense Ministry Confirms Civilians Killed in Kunduz Airstrike - July 19th, 2018
- Trump Says Critics Badly Want War With Russia - July 19th, 2018