The unmentionable part of Israel’s massive military just got mentioned, as Tzvi Tzur, the former military chief of staff, today discussed Israel’s nuclear weapons program, one which Israeli officials are loathe to confirm even exists, but which is universally acknowledged privately.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump Signs $692 Billion Military Spending Bill - December 12th, 2017
- USAID Chief: No Sign Saudis Easing Yemen Blockade - December 12th, 2017
- McMaster: Qatar and Turkey Sponsoring 'Extremist Ideology' - December 12th, 2017
- Tillerson: Ready for North Korea Talks Without Preconditions - December 12th, 2017
- Netanyahu: The Bible Proves Jerusalem Is Israel's Capital - December 11th, 2017