An interesting new revelation relating to the 9/11 attacks has come from the Florida city of Sarasota, where a Saudi family is said to have quickly evacuated their posh gated-community home just two weeks before the attacks.
The couple and their children abandoned the house with three newly registered vehicles and a refrigerator full of food, fleeing the nation ahead of the hijackings.
The incident was investigated, and the home was said to have been visited by 9/11 hijackers, and phone calls were made by Mohamed Atta and other hijackers to the house in the leadup.
The most interesting part of this investigation is that the FBI, which carried it out, inexplicably kept its probe a secret, never reporting it to Congress. The probe likewise went unmentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.
The Justice Department declined comment on the report, saying they would only discuss information which had already been released.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Britain Cuts Aid to Syrian Rebels, Citing Security Woes - August 20th, 2018
- China Defies US Pressure as EU Parts Ways With Iranian Oil - August 20th, 2018
- North Korea Faces Food Crisis, But US Sanctions Are Blocking Aid - August 20th, 2018
- Russia Says Won't Put Weapons in Space First - August 20th, 2018
- Taliban Kidnap Nearly 200 Bus Passengers, Most Freed - August 20th, 2018