An interesting new revelation relating to the 9/11 attacks has come from the Florida city of Sarasota, where a Saudi family is said to have quickly evacuated their posh gated-community home just two weeks before the attacks.
The couple and their children abandoned the house with three newly registered vehicles and a refrigerator full of food, fleeing the nation ahead of the hijackings.
The incident was investigated, and the home was said to have been visited by 9/11 hijackers, and phone calls were made by Mohamed Atta and other hijackers to the house in the leadup.
The most interesting part of this investigation is that the FBI, which carried it out, inexplicably kept its probe a secret, never reporting it to Congress. The probe likewise went unmentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.
The Justice Department declined comment on the report, saying they would only discuss information which had already been released.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Tortured in Detention on US Soil, Qatari Man Maintains His Innocence - April 25th, 2018
- Chemical Inspectors Again Visit Syria's Douma, Collect More Samples - April 25th, 2018
- Russia Says Syria's New Air Defense Will Be Delivered Soon - April 25th, 2018
- Europeans Prepare Side-Deal to Try to Save Iran Nuclear Pact - April 25th, 2018
- Iran's President Rules Out Changes or Additions to Nuclear Deal - April 25th, 2018