Most of the Western media is still savoring what parody site The Onion termed the “month or so of Libya seeming like a symbol of freedom,” but Deutsche Welle is one of the first to give serious consideration to the inevitable collapse of the rebel regime, and what this “new phase of lawlessness and chaos” might look like.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Putting North Korea Back on Terror Blacklist Threatens Diplomacy - November 21st, 2017
- Palestinian Leadership Freezes Communications With US - November 21st, 2017
- US Claims Over 100 Militants Killed in Somalia Airstrike - November 21st, 2017
- Report Warns Yemen's Famine Risks Killing Thousands Daily - November 21st, 2017
- Tillerson Accused of Violating Child Soldier Law - November 21st, 2017