Most of the Western media is still savoring what parody site The Onion termed the “month or so of Libya seeming like a symbol of freedom,” but Deutsche Welle is one of the first to give serious consideration to the inevitable collapse of the rebel regime, and what this “new phase of lawlessness and chaos” might look like.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US Seeks to Negotiate a Broad Treaty With Iran - September 19th, 2018
- Despite Pledge Not to, Germany Approves Sale of Arms to Saudi Arabia - September 19th, 2018
- State Dept: ISIS, al-Qaeda Adapting After Recent Losses - September 19th, 2018
- Thousands Return Home in Northwest Syria After Deal Prevents Offensive - September 19th, 2018
- North, South Korea to Form Joint Military Committee - September 19th, 2018