Most of the Western media is still savoring what parody site The Onion termed the “month or so of Libya seeming like a symbol of freedom,” but Deutsche Welle is one of the first to give serious consideration to the inevitable collapse of the rebel regime, and what this “new phase of lawlessness and chaos” might look like.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Taliban Awash in US Arms, Vehicles, Complicate Afghan War - July 25th, 2017
- Blockading States Expand Qatar 'Terror' Blacklist - July 25th, 2017
- US SOCOM Chief Claims 60,000 to 70,000 ISIS Fighters Killed so Far - July 25th, 2017
- Trump Pledges Support for Lebanon's Anti-ISIS Push - July 25th, 2017
- Video Shows Six Minute Gunbattle in Which Jordan Guard Killed US Troops - July 25th, 2017