Most of the Western media is still savoring what parody site The Onion termed the “month or so of Libya seeming like a symbol of freedom,” but Deutsche Welle is one of the first to give serious consideration to the inevitable collapse of the rebel regime, and what this “new phase of lawlessness and chaos” might look like.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Monitors: US Airstrikes Have Killed 2,617 Civilians in Syria - September 24th, 2017
- Spanish Govt Seen Trying to Discredit Catalan Politicians - September 24th, 2017
- Russia, Syria Intensify Airstrikes Against Idlib Province - September 24th, 2017
- Iraq Seeks to Cut Kurdistan Off From World as Referendum Goes Ahead - September 24th, 2017
- Kurdish President Barzani Says Partnership With Iraq Is Over - September 24th, 2017