Former White House Counterterrorism Czar Richard A. Clarke is accusing the CIA of conducting a massive cover-up in the leadup to 9/11 over their failure to recruit two al-Qaeda terrorists who eventually became 9/11 hijackers. Clarke says the CIA deliberately withheld the identities of the two from the White House, even though they were living in Southern California under their own names, to avoid embarrassment.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump: Afghan War Decisions Made - August 19th, 2017
- UN Aid Chief Slams Saudis for Blocking Yemen Aid - August 18th, 2017
- Top US General: Attack on Japan Same as an Attack on US - August 18th, 2017
- Saudi Arabia Courts Iraq Alliance, Offering Reconstruction Aid - August 18th, 2017
- Assad Advisor: Syrian War Effectively Over - August 18th, 2017