Former White House Counterterrorism Czar Richard A. Clarke is accusing the CIA of conducting a massive cover-up in the leadup to 9/11 over their failure to recruit two al-Qaeda terrorists who eventually became 9/11 hijackers. Clarke says the CIA deliberately withheld the identities of the two from the White House, even though they were living in Southern California under their own names, to avoid embarrassment.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Turkey Cheers as Kurdish Forces Withdraw From Syrian City of Manbij - September 26th, 2016
- Clinton, Trump Both Talk Escalation Against ISIS - September 26th, 2016
- Clinton Assures Netanyahu She Would Veto Any UN Actions on Israel - September 26th, 2016
- ISIS Recovers Territory in Eastern Afghanistan - September 26th, 2016
- Pentagon: ISIS 'Dead Set' on Using Chemical Weapons in Mosul Battle - September 26th, 2016