Former White House Counterterrorism Czar Richard A. Clarke is accusing the CIA of conducting a massive cover-up in the leadup to 9/11 over their failure to recruit two al-Qaeda terrorists who eventually became 9/11 hijackers. Clarke says the CIA deliberately withheld the identities of the two from the White House, even though they were living in Southern California under their own names, to avoid embarrassment.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US Slams Russia's Missile Sales to Syria - May 17th, 2013
- Nine Killed, 70 Wounded in Bombings Near Kandahar - May 17th, 2013
- Envoy: Russia May Deploy Troops to Tajik-Afghan Border - May 17th, 2013
- Pentagon in Afghan Budget Crisis, Seeks to Shift $10 Billion in Funds - May 17th, 2013
- Nigeria Launching Massive Offensive Against Boko Haram - May 17th, 2013