Former White House Counterterrorism Czar Richard A. Clarke is accusing the CIA of conducting a massive cover-up in the leadup to 9/11 over their failure to recruit two al-Qaeda terrorists who eventually became 9/11 hijackers. Clarke says the CIA deliberately withheld the identities of the two from the White House, even though they were living in Southern California under their own names, to avoid embarrassment.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Claim: Australia's Terror Raids Foil 'Beheading Plot' - September 17th, 2014
- Gen. Dempsey: Half of Iraqi Army Not Competent to Partner With US Against ISIS - September 17th, 2014
- FBI: US Airstrikes Increasing Support for ISIS - September 17th, 2014
- Afghan Election Crisis Continues, Govt Seeks US Bailout - September 17th, 2014
- Obama vs. Generals: Odierno Says ISIS War Needs Ground Troops - September 17th, 2014