Iran has been helping Syria evade the international sanctions imposed on it for massacring civilians, according to documents from the Syrian president’s office obtained by Haaretz. The hack group known as Anonymous hacked the email servers of the Syrian president’s office, where these documents were first unlocked. The documents show that Iran has given the Syrian regime more than $1 billion in this effort.
Last 5 posts by John Glaser
- Contra GOP, Obama Is Not Rolling Back Terror War - May 26th, 2013
- House Committee Prohibits Pentagon Base Closures - May 23rd, 2013
- Code Pink's Medea Benjamin Interrupts Obama Speech - May 23rd, 2013
- Obama Admits US Killed 4 Americans in Drone War - May 22nd, 2013
- CIA to Continue Waging Drone War in Pakistan - May 21st, 2013