For a war Americans were told was absolutely necessary for the security of the United States, an official end has come with nothing to show for it. With well over 100,000 people killed and a list of un-prosecuted war crimes, the object now is to leave while things are decent enough to look superficially acceptable. What legacy will the history books ascribe one of the most contentious wars in American history?
Last 5 posts by John Glaser
- Contra GOP, Obama Is Not Rolling Back Terror War - May 26th, 2013
- House Committee Prohibits Pentagon Base Closures - May 23rd, 2013
- Code Pink's Medea Benjamin Interrupts Obama Speech - May 23rd, 2013
- Obama Admits US Killed 4 Americans in Drone War - May 22nd, 2013
- CIA to Continue Waging Drone War in Pakistan - May 21st, 2013