Despite President Obama’s insincere, lackluster calls for a nuclear weapons free world, the United States still has more than 5,000 atomic warheads scattered around the country or on submarines around the world. The Cold War ended more than two decades ago and no country now presents the kind of nuclear threat the Soviet Union was supposed to have presented in the post-war years. But nuclear material is still peppered throughout the country, more than likely not far from you.
Last 5 posts by John Glaser
- Contra GOP, Obama Is Not Rolling Back Terror War - May 26th, 2013
- House Committee Prohibits Pentagon Base Closures - May 23rd, 2013
- Code Pink's Medea Benjamin Interrupts Obama Speech - May 23rd, 2013
- Obama Admits US Killed 4 Americans in Drone War - May 22nd, 2013
- CIA to Continue Waging Drone War in Pakistan - May 21st, 2013