The US military has been withholding information from the families of soldiers who have lost their lives in American wars. Sometimes, like in the case of Marine Lance Cpl. Benjamin Schmidt, those soldiers were killed by “friendly fire,” and the families are never told about it.
Last 5 posts by John Glaser
- Kerry Warns Assad: More Help to Rebels If You Do Not Negotiate - May 14th, 2013
- Senators Discuss Revising 2001 AUMF - May 7th, 2013
- US Accuses Chinese Military of Cyber-Attacks - May 7th, 2013
- US Doubts UN Claims That Syrian Rebels Used Sarin - May 6th, 2013
- UN: Syrian Rebels Used Chemical Weapons - May 6th, 2013