The US military has been withholding information from the families of soldiers who have lost their lives in American wars. Sometimes, like in the case of Marine Lance Cpl. Benjamin Schmidt, those soldiers were killed by “friendly fire,” and the families are never told about it.
Last 5 posts by John Glaser
- Contra GOP, Obama Is Not Rolling Back Terror War - May 26th, 2013
- House Committee Prohibits Pentagon Base Closures - May 23rd, 2013
- Code Pink's Medea Benjamin Interrupts Obama Speech - May 23rd, 2013
- Obama Admits US Killed 4 Americans in Drone War - May 22nd, 2013
- CIA to Continue Waging Drone War in Pakistan - May 21st, 2013