Afghan forces are supposed to be transitioning away from US and NATO assistance in the war zone, but its not exactly seamless. Weapons as well as hands-on assistance is slowly being subtracted from Afghan forces’ operations. But some Afghans are resenting the transition, calling it an abandonment. This only reveals the environment of unpreparedness, dependence, and entitlement the US and NATO have established for the Afghan security forces.
Last 5 posts by John Glaser
- Contra GOP, Obama Is Not Rolling Back Terror War - May 26th, 2013
- House Committee Prohibits Pentagon Base Closures - May 23rd, 2013
- Code Pink's Medea Benjamin Interrupts Obama Speech - May 23rd, 2013
- Obama Admits US Killed 4 Americans in Drone War - May 22nd, 2013
- CIA to Continue Waging Drone War in Pakistan - May 21st, 2013