Flying all over the world, increasingly sophisticated drones have been in the air much longer than is official acknowledged. According to statistics provided by the Army, Navy and Air Force, remotely piloted aircraft have flown around 2.7 million flight hours, and more than 87 percent of the time, these drones have been involved in combat. At least U.S. military and CIA 60 drone bases are peppered across the globe and their use is only getting more ubiquitous and more ominously capable at killing.
Last 5 posts by John Glaser
- Contra GOP, Obama Is Not Rolling Back Terror War - May 26th, 2013
- House Committee Prohibits Pentagon Base Closures - May 23rd, 2013
- Code Pink's Medea Benjamin Interrupts Obama Speech - May 23rd, 2013
- Obama Admits US Killed 4 Americans in Drone War - May 22nd, 2013
- CIA to Continue Waging Drone War in Pakistan - May 21st, 2013