The international market for deadly drone technology is heating up as more and more governments, from Israel to China, moving to get a piece of the new weapon of choice in the 21st century. States are eager for the stealthy, deadly, and relatively cheap unmanned aerial vehicles even as the legality of the weapon is not yet clear. Are we heading for a new sort of arms race?
Last 5 posts by John Glaser
- Contra GOP, Obama Is Not Rolling Back Terror War - May 26th, 2013
- House Committee Prohibits Pentagon Base Closures - May 23rd, 2013
- Code Pink's Medea Benjamin Interrupts Obama Speech - May 23rd, 2013
- Obama Admits US Killed 4 Americans in Drone War - May 22nd, 2013
- CIA to Continue Waging Drone War in Pakistan - May 21st, 2013