Tony Blair had at least six private meetings with former Libyan dictator Muammar Gadhafi in the three years after being Prime Minister. Blair is facing public pressure to make known the details of those private meetings, which were presumably not matters of state, given he had not been in office. At least some of those meetings were arranged with flights by Blair on Gadhafi’s private jet, and others included business deals with JP Morgan and Russian crony capitalists.
Last 5 posts by John Glaser
- Contra GOP, Obama Is Not Rolling Back Terror War - May 26th, 2013
- House Committee Prohibits Pentagon Base Closures - May 23rd, 2013
- Code Pink's Medea Benjamin Interrupts Obama Speech - May 23rd, 2013
- Obama Admits US Killed 4 Americans in Drone War - May 22nd, 2013
- CIA to Continue Waging Drone War in Pakistan - May 21st, 2013