Various public relations firms and major lobbying groups on K Street are entering into contracts with the Libyan rebels’ Transitional National Council to help them gain recognition, public approval, and influence in Washington. And the firms are giving Libya’s new government a sweet deal on their services to lobby to unfreeze Gadhafi’s exorbitant assets and learn how to talk to the media. This as similar companies formerly servicing the Gadhafi government try to cut their ties with Libya.
Last 5 posts by John Glaser
- Contra GOP, Obama Is Not Rolling Back Terror War - May 26th, 2013
- House Committee Prohibits Pentagon Base Closures - May 23rd, 2013
- Code Pink's Medea Benjamin Interrupts Obama Speech - May 23rd, 2013
- Obama Admits US Killed 4 Americans in Drone War - May 22nd, 2013
- CIA to Continue Waging Drone War in Pakistan - May 21st, 2013