The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan could represent juicy targets for budget cutters in Washington. But how much do the wars actually cost U.S. taxpayers? Nobody really knows. The war budgets are huge and complex. But Nancy Youssef at McClatchy Newspapers explains how many trillions the Pentagon has run up.
Last 5 posts by John Glaser
- Contra GOP, Obama Is Not Rolling Back Terror War - May 26th, 2013
- House Committee Prohibits Pentagon Base Closures - May 23rd, 2013
- Code Pink's Medea Benjamin Interrupts Obama Speech - May 23rd, 2013
- Obama Admits US Killed 4 Americans in Drone War - May 22nd, 2013
- CIA to Continue Waging Drone War in Pakistan - May 21st, 2013