The Pentagon is training people in economic warfare. Their most menacing military competitor owns too much U.S. debt for comfort, they say, and America is more vulnerable with every new dollar of debt run up by Washington. So the Pentagon is running economic war games – simulations in which bankers use financial and economic tools as weapons to destroy other countries. In an America filled with the militarization of almost everything, the market is being militarized for future wars.
Last 5 posts by John Glaser
- Contra GOP, Obama Is Not Rolling Back Terror War - May 26th, 2013
- House Committee Prohibits Pentagon Base Closures - May 23rd, 2013
- Code Pink's Medea Benjamin Interrupts Obama Speech - May 23rd, 2013
- Obama Admits US Killed 4 Americans in Drone War - May 22nd, 2013
- CIA to Continue Waging Drone War in Pakistan - May 21st, 2013