British high-street banks, including two institutions that were bailed out by taxpayers, are investing hundreds of millions of dollars in companies that manufacture cluster bombs – despite a growing global ban outlawing the production and trade of the inherently indiscriminate weapons. The military industrial complex is being enabled, instead of restricted, by their big government cohorts.
Last 5 posts by John Glaser
- Contra GOP, Obama Is Not Rolling Back Terror War - May 26th, 2013
- House Committee Prohibits Pentagon Base Closures - May 23rd, 2013
- Code Pink's Medea Benjamin Interrupts Obama Speech - May 23rd, 2013
- Obama Admits US Killed 4 Americans in Drone War - May 22nd, 2013
- CIA to Continue Waging Drone War in Pakistan - May 21st, 2013