Kremlin Has 'No Compromising Information' on Trump
Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov has addressed allegations surrounding a dossier leaked yesterday which claimed the Russian government had acquired “compromising information” on US President-elect Donald Trump, insisting the accusations were a “total hoax.”
The dossier, which originated from a former MI-6 agent, claimed close cooperation between the Trump campaign and the Kremlin, and that Russia had been working to groom Trump in some manner for the last eight years, including gathering dirt on him.
The dossier further claimed that Trump had decided to “defile” the bed in the presidential suite at the Moscow Ritz-Carlton with a “golden shower party” involving numerous Russian prostitutes, and the top Russian spy agency, the FSB, had video footage of this.
There is already considerable doubt about the accusations, with Trump denying it, and Peskov went on to insist that the Kremlin has no compromising information at all about Donald Trump at all, nor have they been attempting to gather any.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Germany Demands Trump Clarify His Foreign Policy Agenda - January 18th, 2017
- Syria Opposes Qatar, Saudi Arabia Participating in Peace Talks - January 18th, 2017
- Turkey, Russia Launch Joint Airstrikes Against ISIS in Northern Syria - January 18th, 2017
- Rep. Gabbard Visits Damascus on Unannounced Syria Trip - January 18th, 2017
- Assange Agrees To Go to US if His Rights Are Guaranteed - January 18th, 2017