Where will you be in mid-May?
Well if you’re into agricultural equipment, you’ll be at Agritech, the top International Agriculture Technology Exhibition in the world, being held this year in Tel Aviv, Israel. And that’s true even if you’re Iranian.
Decades of hostility between the Israeli and Iranian governments will not get in the way of a really good expo, not for the delegation of Iranian businessmen planning to attend with an eye toward acquiring some advanced hothouse equipment.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- NATO Warns Russian Missile Might Violate Missile Treaty - December 15th, 2017
- US Allegations of Iran Missiles in Yemen Met With Skepticism - December 15th, 2017
- Mattis: North Korean Missiles Not a 'Capable Threat' Against US - December 15th, 2017
- Israeli Troops Kill Four Palestinians, Wound 160 at Friday Protests - December 15th, 2017
- Trump Allies: Tillerson Hasn't Learned His Lesson - December 15th, 2017