With the war in Iraq officially over (again), David Hickman, a member of the 82nd Airborne Division, stands as the “last” fatality of the conflict, killed just north of Baghdad last month. Hickman’s death brings the US military’s toll to 4,483 throughout the nine year occupation.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Pence: North Korea Has Not Taken 'Concrete Steps' to Dismantle Nuclear Program - January 16th, 2019
- House Poised to Advance Bipartisan Bill to End Support for Saudi War in Yemen - January 16th, 2019
- American Anchor for Iran's PressTV Arrested During US Visit - January 16th, 2019
- Report: US Peace Plan Would Give Palestinians Most of West Bank - January 16th, 2019
- Al-Shabaab: Kenya Attack Revenge for Trump's Jerusalem Policy - January 16th, 2019