With the war in Iraq officially over (again), David Hickman, a member of the 82nd Airborne Division, stands as the “last” fatality of the conflict, killed just north of Baghdad last month. Hickman’s death brings the US military’s toll to 4,483 throughout the nine year occupation.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Trump Wants High-Profile Meeting With Putin at G20 Summit - June 26th, 2017
- House Spending Bill Threatens to Suspend Nuclear Treaty With Russia - June 26th, 2017
- Bahrain Accuses Qatar of Seeking 'Military Escalation' - June 26th, 2017
- White House Appears to Be Planning Attack on Assad - June 26th, 2017
- Top Senator Blocks Gulf Arms Sales Over Qatar Crisis - June 26th, 2017