With the war in Iraq officially over (again), David Hickman, a member of the 82nd Airborne Division, stands as the “last” fatality of the conflict, killed just north of Baghdad last month. Hickman’s death brings the US military’s toll to 4,483 throughout the nine year occupation.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- North Korea: Up to US If Summit Will Happen, Or Nuclear Showdown - May 23rd, 2018
- Pentagon Uninvites China From Joint Naval Exercises - May 23rd, 2018
- Iran Sets Out Conditions for Europe to Save Nuclear Deal - May 23rd, 2018
- Iranian Officials Split on Responding to US Demands - May 23rd, 2018
- Israel Considers Long-Term Ceasefire With Hamas - May 23rd, 2018