The New York Times is reporting on how the US strategy of open-ended detention of terror suspects has created a broad collection of different prisons across the United States. Anyone from captured detainees in Pakistan to paintball enthusiasts in Virginia have found themselves part of this costly detention system.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Cleric Sadr Calls for Delay in Forming Iraqi Govt as Protests Grow - July 19th, 2018
- Putin: Talks on Extending START Nuclear Treaty Must Start Now - July 19th, 2018
- Trump Invites Putin to White House for Second Summit - July 19th, 2018
- Afghan Defense Ministry Confirms Civilians Killed in Kunduz Airstrike - July 19th, 2018
- Trump Says Critics Badly Want War With Russia - July 19th, 2018