The New York Times is reporting on how the US strategy of open-ended detention of terror suspects has created a broad collection of different prisons across the United States. Anyone from captured detainees in Pakistan to paintball enthusiasts in Virginia have found themselves part of this costly detention system.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Chemical Inspectors Arrive in Syria's Douma, Collect Samples - April 21st, 2018
- Saudi Airstrike Kills 20 Civilians in Southwest Yemen - April 20th, 2018
- North Korea Tones Down Anti-US Rhetoric as New South Korea Hotline Opens - April 20th, 2018
- Russia Says US Didn't Violate Red Lines During Syria Strike - April 20th, 2018
- UN Security Team Still Won't Let Inspectors Visit Douma - April 20th, 2018