The New York Times is reporting on how the US strategy of open-ended detention of terror suspects has created a broad collection of different prisons across the United States. Anyone from captured detainees in Pakistan to paintball enthusiasts in Virginia have found themselves part of this costly detention system.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Israel Military Chief: Ready to Share Iran Intel With Saudis - November 16th, 2017
- Turkey: Raqqa Deal Shows Kurds Aim to Conquer Region, Not Fight ISIS - November 16th, 2017
- UN: Yemen Blockade Must End or Thousands Will Die - November 16th, 2017
- Lebanese PM Accepts France Invite: Will This End Crisis? - November 16th, 2017
- US Pacific Commander: North Korea Diplomacy Requires 'Credible Military Power' - November 16th, 2017