The New York Times is reporting on how the US strategy of open-ended detention of terror suspects has created a broad collection of different prisons across the United States. Anyone from captured detainees in Pakistan to paintball enthusiasts in Virginia have found themselves part of this costly detention system.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Taliban Awash in US Arms, Vehicles, Complicate Afghan War - July 25th, 2017
- Blockading States Expand Qatar 'Terror' Blacklist - July 25th, 2017
- US SOCOM Chief Claims 60,000 to 70,000 ISIS Fighters Killed so Far - July 25th, 2017
- Trump Pledges Support for Lebanon's Anti-ISIS Push - July 25th, 2017
- Video Shows Six Minute Gunbattle in Which Jordan Guard Killed US Troops - July 25th, 2017