The eight year long military occupation of Iraq is finally coming to an end, and while the US is expected to maintain a major presence going forward, the change in the nature of America’s role has led many to ask, exactly how will the massively expensive, devastating occupation going to be remembered?
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Saudis Mull Blaming Top Intelligence Official for Journalist's Killing - October 18th, 2018
- Trump: Khashoggi Likely Dead, Too Early to Assign Blame - October 18th, 2018
- Taliban Kills Top Afghan Officials in Insider Attack - October 18th, 2018
- US, Israel Send Secret Delegation to Ukraine to Train Against S-300 - October 17th, 2018
- Koreans Hold Talks With UN on Demilitarizing the Border - October 17th, 2018