The eight year long military occupation of Iraq is finally coming to an end, and while the US is expected to maintain a major presence going forward, the change in the nature of America’s role has led many to ask, exactly how will the massively expensive, devastating occupation going to be remembered?
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Russian, Syrian Airstrikes in Aleppo Province Displace Hundreds - December 12th, 2017
- Congress Ignores Trump's Iran Deal Deadline - December 12th, 2017
- Two Islamic Jihad Militants Killed in Gaza Blast - December 12th, 2017
- Trump Signs $692 Billion Military Spending Bill - December 12th, 2017
- USAID Chief: No Sign Saudis Easing Yemen Blockade - December 12th, 2017