The eight year long military occupation of Iraq is finally coming to an end, and while the US is expected to maintain a major presence going forward, the change in the nature of America’s role has led many to ask, exactly how will the massively expensive, devastating occupation going to be remembered?
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Haley Demands IAEA Launch New Inspections of Iran Military Sites - August 22nd, 2017
- No End in Sight for US War in Afghanistan - August 22nd, 2017
- Mattis Undecided on Number of Extra US Troops Heading to Afghanistan - August 22nd, 2017
- US Airstrikes Kill at Least 100 Syrian Civilians in Raqqa in 48 Hours - August 22nd, 2017
- Palestinian Authority Threatens to Cut All Gaza Funds - August 21st, 2017