The eight year long military occupation of Iraq is finally coming to an end, and while the US is expected to maintain a major presence going forward, the change in the nature of America’s role has led many to ask, exactly how will the massively expensive, devastating occupation going to be remembered?
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US-South Korea Spring War Games to Be Scaled Back This Year - March 21st, 2018
- Trump to Boost Exports of Lethal US Drones - March 20th, 2018
- Tests of Substance in Britain Poisoning Will Take Three Weeks - March 20th, 2018
- Iraq Approves Turkish Military Operations Against Border Kurds - March 20th, 2018
- Trump Praises Visiting Saudi Crown Prince, Focusing on Arms Sales - March 20th, 2018