A new Gallup study released today reveals that the number of Afghan civilians who are considered to be “suffering” under the current NATO occupation has grown significantly in just the past year, with some 30 percent now suffering from 23 percent a year ago. Perhaps the more damning figure, however, is that the number of Afghans “thriving” under the current regime is only 4 percent now, a huge drop from the 12 percent estimate last year.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US: North Korea Fails Two Missile Tests - April 28th, 2016
- Libya 'Unity Govt' Warns Factions Against Attacking ISIS City of Sirte - April 28th, 2016
- Over 70 Reported Killed in Fighting Over North Syria Villages - April 28th, 2016
- Joint Chiefs Chairman Admits: US Troops in Iraq in Combat Operations - April 28th, 2016
- UN Envoy: Attack on Aleppo Hospital 'Deliberate' - April 28th, 2016