One would think the enormous budget struggles that are besetting virtually every major military on the planet would have extraneous spending getting curbed. Not so, says a new report, which predicts hundreds of billions of dollars in new spending on the modernization and upgrading of nuclear weapons systems across the various nuclear weapons possessing nations.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Saudi Coalition to Open Humanitarian Corridors Out of Yemen's Hodeidah Port - September 24th, 2018
- Trump Expects Announcement of Second Summit With North Korea 'Pretty Soon' - September 24th, 2018
- US Troops Will Remain in Syria, Officials Say - September 24th, 2018
- Bolton Slams Russia, Says S-300 Sale in Syria Is 'Significant Escalation' - September 24th, 2018
- Russia Will Provide S-300 Air Defense to Syria - September 24th, 2018