One would think the enormous budget struggles that are besetting virtually every major military on the planet would have extraneous spending getting curbed. Not so, says a new report, which predicts hundreds of billions of dollars in new spending on the modernization and upgrading of nuclear weapons systems across the various nuclear weapons possessing nations.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- New US Commander in Afghanistan Claims Progress, Warns Against Pullout - June 19th, 2018
- US Withdraws From UN Human Rights Council, Citing Approach to Israel - June 19th, 2018
- Saudi-led Forces Seize Parts of Yemen's Hodeidah Airport in Heavy Fighting - June 19th, 2018
- Brief Afghan Ceasefire Ends With a Return to War - June 18th, 2018
- After Kurds' Exit, US and Turkey Patrol Near Syria's Manbij - June 18th, 2018