One would think the enormous budget struggles that are besetting virtually every major military on the planet would have extraneous spending getting curbed. Not so, says a new report, which predicts hundreds of billions of dollars in new spending on the modernization and upgrading of nuclear weapons systems across the various nuclear weapons possessing nations.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- ISIS Attacks Sinai Mosque, at Least 235 Killed - November 24th, 2017
- Afghan Farmers: US Airstrikes on Opium Labs Won't Work - November 23rd, 2017
- Ousted Catalan Ruling Party Backs Off Independence, Seeks Talks - November 23rd, 2017
- Report: Trump Revealed Israeli Operation in Syria to Russian Envoy - November 23rd, 2017
- Calm Returns to Luhansk as Enclave's President Flees to Moscow - November 23rd, 2017