One would think the enormous budget struggles that are besetting virtually every major military on the planet would have extraneous spending getting curbed. Not so, says a new report, which predicts hundreds of billions of dollars in new spending on the modernization and upgrading of nuclear weapons systems across the various nuclear weapons possessing nations.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Suicide Bike Bomber Kills 26 in Lahore, Pakistan - July 24th, 2017
- Suicide Bomb Kills 38 in Afghan Capital - July 24th, 2017
- Abbas: Campaign for Jerusalem Has Begun - July 23rd, 2017
- US Coalition Sees a 'Lot More' to Do in Syria After Raqqa - July 23rd, 2017
- US Likely to Get Dragged Into Any Kurdish Conflict With Assad - July 23rd, 2017