One would think the enormous budget struggles that are besetting virtually every major military on the planet would have extraneous spending getting curbed. Not so, says a new report, which predicts hundreds of billions of dollars in new spending on the modernization and upgrading of nuclear weapons systems across the various nuclear weapons possessing nations.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Pakistan: We Won't Tolerate Drone Strikes on Our Soil - June 22nd, 2017
- Iraq PM: Destruction of Mosul Mosque Proves ISIS Is Defeated - June 22nd, 2017
- Turkey: US Promised to Take Back Kurds' Arms After ISIS Is Defeated - June 22nd, 2017
- White House Lobbying to Water Down Russia Sanctions Bill - June 22nd, 2017
- House Armed Services Committee Advances $640 Billion Military Spending Bill - June 22nd, 2017