In a move the White House attributed to WikiLeaks, President Obama today signed a new executive order aimed at making the government even more secretive with classified data, nominally “to enhance our national security.” The order calls for the creation of new committees, offices and task forces that will each be doing something to that end. The details are spotty at best, and given the nature of the order it is likely that the American public is not meant to know the full details.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US Claims ISIS 'Rebuilding' in Syria as Turkey Invasion Distracts From Fight - March 19th, 2018
- Turkey's Erdogan Vows Wider Offensive Against US-Backed Syrian Kurds - March 19th, 2018
- Russia Demands British Apology as EU, NATO Express Solidarity With Britain - March 19th, 2018
- Trump, Kim Summit Likely to Be Held in DMZ Village - March 19th, 2018
- Afghan Special Forces Slaughter Farmers in Chaotic Errant Attack - March 19th, 2018