Documents retrieved from Libya are adding to the evidence of British Prime Minister Tony Blair’s intricate links with ousted Libyan leader Muammar Gadhafi. A correspondence was kept up between the two, in which Blair referred to Gadhafi as “The Leader” and Blair was twice flown to Tripoli on one of Gadhafi’s private jets to touch base on issues like the release of the Lockerbie bomber as well as detained terror suspects.
Last 5 posts by John Glaser
- Contra GOP, Obama Is Not Rolling Back Terror War - May 26th, 2013
- House Committee Prohibits Pentagon Base Closures - May 23rd, 2013
- Code Pink's Medea Benjamin Interrupts Obama Speech - May 23rd, 2013
- Obama Admits US Killed 4 Americans in Drone War - May 22nd, 2013
- CIA to Continue Waging Drone War in Pakistan - May 21st, 2013