Yesterday we got a close look at the CIA’s move away from traditional espionage toward the more straightforward role of secretive killers operating a paramility force with little accountability. Today we get a look at JSOC, another American force that’s keen on filling the ever growing demand for secretive killings.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- NATO Warns Russian Missile Might Violate Missile Treaty - December 15th, 2017
- US Allegations of Iran Missiles in Yemen Met With Skepticism - December 15th, 2017
- Mattis: North Korean Missiles Not a 'Capable Threat' Against US - December 15th, 2017
- Israeli Troops Kill Four Palestinians, Wound 160 at Friday Protests - December 15th, 2017
- Trump Allies: Tillerson Hasn't Learned His Lesson - December 15th, 2017