Yesterday we got a close look at the CIA’s move away from traditional espionage toward the more straightforward role of secretive killers operating a paramility force with little accountability. Today we get a look at JSOC, another American force that’s keen on filling the ever growing demand for secretive killings.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Taliban Kills Dozens of Afghan Forces in Attacks on Checkpoints - October 14th, 2018
- Bombing Kills 22 at Afghanistan Election Rally - October 14th, 2018
- Israel to Expand Settlement in Hebron, First Time in 16 Years - October 14th, 2018
- Syria's Al-Qaeda Will Accept Idlib Deal - October 14th, 2018
- South Korea President: North Korea Leader Sincere, Should Be Rewarded - October 14th, 2018