Yesterday we got a close look at the CIA’s move away from traditional espionage toward the more straightforward role of secretive killers operating a paramility force with little accountability. Today we get a look at JSOC, another American force that’s keen on filling the ever growing demand for secretive killings.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- US Struggles to Find Destinations for ISIS Detainees in Syria - July 18th, 2018
- Syrian Rebel City of Nawa Surrenders After Intense Airstrikes - July 18th, 2018
- Trump: Russia Doesn't Pose a Threat to US - July 18th, 2018
- Russia Urges UN to Mull Easing North Korea Sanctions Amid Diplomatic Progress - July 18th, 2018
- Israel Approves Jewish Nation-State Law in Narrow Vote - July 18th, 2018