Yesterday we got a close look at the CIA’s move away from traditional espionage toward the more straightforward role of secretive killers operating a paramility force with little accountability. Today we get a look at JSOC, another American force that’s keen on filling the ever growing demand for secretive killings.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Turkey: Kurdish Banner in Raqqa Proves US Sided With Terrorists - October 20th, 2017
- Many Afghan Troops Run Away While in US to Train - October 20th, 2017
- Spain to Start Catalonia Takeover Saturday - October 20th, 2017
- Niger Deaths Highlight Growing US Involvement in Africa - October 20th, 2017
- Niger Ambush the Result of 'Massive Intelligence Failure' - October 20th, 2017