Yesterday we got a close look at the CIA’s move away from traditional espionage toward the more straightforward role of secretive killers operating a paramility force with little accountability. Today we get a look at JSOC, another American force that’s keen on filling the ever growing demand for secretive killings.
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Latest US Navy Collision Fuels Speculation About 'Hacking' - August 22nd, 2017
- US, North Korea Clash at UN Forum Over Nuclear Arms - August 22nd, 2017
- NATO Chief Declares Alliance 'Fully Committed' to US War in Afghan - August 22nd, 2017
- Haley Demands IAEA Launch New Inspections of Iran Military Sites - August 22nd, 2017
- No End in Sight for US War in Afghanistan - August 22nd, 2017