Al-Jazeera English has a new feature today looking into the extent to which the US government spies on innocent Americans. From our cellphones to our emails, Americans are subject to routine surveillance and the extent of it is itself an official state secret. How long before that spying extends to someone we know?
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Afghan Officials Warn Malistan District on the Verge of Collapse - November 12th, 2018
- Taliban Overrun West Afghanistan District, Killing 37 Police and Civilians - November 12th, 2018
- Taliban Slaughter Elite Afghan Troops, as 'Safe' District Is Falling - November 12th, 2018
- North Korea Warns US-South Korea Drills Violate Agreement - November 12th, 2018
- IAEA Report Shows Iran Continues to Honor Nuclear Deal - November 12th, 2018