Al-Jazeera English has a new feature today looking into the extent to which the US government spies on innocent Americans. From our cellphones to our emails, Americans are subject to routine surveillance and the extent of it is itself an official state secret. How long before that spying extends to someone we know?
Last 5 posts by Jason Ditz
- Palestinian Authority Threatens to Cut All Gaza Funds - August 21st, 2017
- Report: ISIS Attacks Grew in 2016, Despite Shrinking Territory - August 21st, 2017
- Trump Promises to 'Deal With Pakistan' on Afghan War - August 21st, 2017
- Trump Declares Open-Ended War in Afghanistan - August 21st, 2017
- Trump's Pentagon to Spend Nearly $500 Million on Gitmo Construction - August 21st, 2017