From Iran’s point of view, the fall of Muammar Gadhafi of Libya is a good thing. He was no friend to the Islamic Republic which considered him a flamboyant despot almost as bad as the despised former Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, and a sell-out to Israel. But Iran has had no time to celebrate, fearing America’s hand in the affair may portend a new foothold for the treacherous West to assert its economic and political domination over the region.
Last 5 posts by John Glaser
- Contra GOP, Obama Is Not Rolling Back Terror War - May 26th, 2013
- House Committee Prohibits Pentagon Base Closures - May 23rd, 2013
- Code Pink's Medea Benjamin Interrupts Obama Speech - May 23rd, 2013
- Obama Admits US Killed 4 Americans in Drone War - May 22nd, 2013
- CIA to Continue Waging Drone War in Pakistan - May 21st, 2013