The U.S. Air Force has wasted hundreds of billions of dollars on research and development for three fleets of stealth fighter jets, all of which are faulty or have been put on hold for complications. But defense corporations keep convincing Congress to commit more cash to a broken, inefficient military industrial market.
Last 5 posts by John Glaser
- Contra GOP, Obama Is Not Rolling Back Terror War - May 26th, 2013
- House Committee Prohibits Pentagon Base Closures - May 23rd, 2013
- Code Pink's Medea Benjamin Interrupts Obama Speech - May 23rd, 2013
- Obama Admits US Killed 4 Americans in Drone War - May 22nd, 2013
- CIA to Continue Waging Drone War in Pakistan - May 21st, 2013